Become a more prepared, responsibly armed citizen by taking your Michigan Concealed Pistol License training course with Minuteman Defense, the area’s premier CPL instructor.
Students will not only get one of the best CPL training experiences available but will also leave with a resource and support system for after the class as well.
The Course will be instructed by Brad Adcock of Minuteman Defense and held at Black Creek Range and Training at 2643 S. Chippewa Rd Mount Pleasant, MI 48858, from 9am to apx 6pm on Saturday, June 22nd, 2024
- Mindset and preparedness for armed self-defense.
- Conflict avoidance and de-escalation.
- Michigan law and firearm owners’ ethics and responsibilities.
- Handgun safety and fundamental marksmanship skills.
- Guns, gear, and how to make the right choices for you.
- How to apply for your Michigan Concealed Pistol License.
What to bring:
- An open mind and good attitude
- Notepad and pen
- Lunch, snacks & refreshments
- Your handgun and 50 rounds of ammunition.
- Eye and Ear protection are REQUIRED. (Safety glasses and ear plugs or muffs. Active, electronic ear muffs are highly recommended)
- Sunblock, bug repellant.
- Weather appropriate clothing. The shooting portion of the course will be held on an outdoor range. (Class will proceed through weather except in the case of lightning or other dangerous conditions) Clothing should not be baggy, loose fitting, or tops low cut. No open toed shoes.
Remember: We don’t enjoy the luxury of knowing the circumstances in which evil rears its ugly head upon us. We must prepare and be ready to deal with anything at any time or place. Classes can and do fill quickly, so don’t delay. To reserve your spot in class, get registered now!!
This Course meets or exceeds the training requirements of section 5j of 1927 PA372 of Michigan law and students will receive a certificate of completion upon completion.
Students must be at least 18 years of age. (Michigan requires you to be 21 to obtain a CPL)
Please note: Despite having a live fire qualification, this is not an instructional shooting course. Students are expected to possess and exhibit basic firearm skills, know how to operate their firearm and be able to consistently hit a target at a distance of 21 feet.
For any questions, please email your instructor Brad from Minuteman Defense at email@example.com.
* We need the personal information for each student. Because of that, only one class spot may be added per order. Each student must place separate orders to ensure we get the correct personal information for each individual.
* All training course registrations must be paid via CC at the time of ordering. Check or COD payment options are not applicable to training course orders.
* All GLCW shipping instructions may be ignored for training course purchases.